TLAMP, a map-based application, maximizes the value of transmission and distribution power line inspections
and performs outstanding work management capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other maintenance &
inspection management systems. TLAMP can get your company up and running quickly on a flexible system that
delivers reliability centered maintenance (RCM).
Because TLAMP is designed for the rigors of flight it stands apart from other field inspection systems.
TLAMP is built for speed and accuracy so performing aerial inspections and adding observations is quick and easy.
TLAMP's unique inspection menus and push button driven interface enables rapid and accurate observation
input which greatly reduces the potential for mistakes and maximizes the value of critical, costly aerial inspection time.
Work Order Management
Captures field repair status and updates inspection records, integrates with 3rd Party Work Management
Systems such as IBM Maximo, MP2, others.
Integrated Report Designer
- GPS Enabled
- Menu Driven Observation Record Entry
- Inspection menus can be completely and easily customized through the TLAMP Menu Builder
- Audio recording for maintenance observations
- Touch screen enabled
- User configurable observation screens
- GPS connectivity, automatic GPS tracking
- Designed for Aerial (helicopter, UAV), Ground, and Climb & Shake inspection patrols
- Patrol Builder for custom patrols
- Export patrols to flight plans for UAV mission planners
- Circuit Patrolling
- Smart inspection mode, automatic inspection
- Unlimited Inspection History
- GIS Enabled